Apple cider vinegar contains pectin, a soluble fiber that accelerates intestinal transit, thus eliminating the risk of constipation. Constipation, as it is known, is the No. 1 enemy of weight loss diets, so any diet should contain more fiber-rich foods, especially vegetables and fruits.
1. Drink 1 glass of warm water with 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of honey 20 minutes before meals. Do not forget to include apple cider vinegar in salads. This drink is excellent for treating indigestion, for speeding the intestinal transit and for fat burning. Apple cider vinegar stimulates the production of stomach acid, which helps digest food more easily.
2. Try to eat only healthy foods (vegetables, fruits, whole grains, eggs, milk, lean meat, fish, seafood, soy milk, many greens, soups, lentils, beans, chickpeas, almonds, nuts, seeds all kinds, etc.).
3. Combine food as you want, but portions should be considerably lower than your normal diet. Ideally, you should consume between 1300 and 1500 calories a day. Each main meal should contain a vegetable salad, seasoned with a little apple cider vinegar and olive oil.
4. It is important that you eat 3 main meals and 2 snacks per day. Regular meals will help speed up metabolism and will avoid starvation.
5. Eat an apple when you feel the need of a snack. The pectin in apples helps the absorption of carbohydrates and fats.
6. Drink plenty of fluids and unsweetened teas. Most recommended teas are the white tea (oolong) tea, the red and green tea. They help detoxify the body and they burn fat fast.
7. For a more efficient diet, nutritionists recommend avoiding fatty foods, sweets, white bread, bagels, margarine, butter, chips and fast food.
8. The diet should not be followed for more than 3-4 weeks.
Apple cider vinegar diet does not require an excessive consumption of vinegar, a few tablespoons a day are sufficient.
Apple cider vinegar has to be 100% natural, so it is recommended reading the label when you buy it. It is rich in magnesium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, sulfur, copper, silicon, vitamin A, B vitamins, a high dose of vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene, and many active enzymes.
In a diet, apple cider vinegar works on two levels: on one hand it cuts the appetite, and on the other hand it intervenes in the disintegration of fat cells. So, if you include apple cider vinegar in a healthy diet, it can help you lose a few pounds per week.