A study shows that almost 5% of the global population is fighting with double chin and it equally affects women and men? After cellulite, double chin is the second largest unsightly problem we are trying to hide by different methods.
Double chin can have many causes including iodine deficiency, thyroid disease, age or it may be genetic.
How can you remove the double chin?
You have two ways to get rid of double chin: first is surgery, which is expensive, painful, and requires recovery.
The second method is facial gymnastics that can be done anytime and anywhere. It requires some time but it less painful and inexpensive. Here are some exercises that reduce fat:
1. Pucker your lips. Keep your back still and eyes forward then lift your chin to the ceiling and pucker your lips. Standstill for 10 seconds, then force a smile. Repeat this 10 times.
2. Massage. Raise your head up and massage the neck skin with your fingers in one direction, from the bottom up to the jaw.
3. Tongue out. Put out your tongue as hard as you can and direct it toward the chin. Hold for 10 seconds and repeat 10 times. During this exercise you should feel the muscles of the neck and chin stretch.
4. Turn the neck. Whether you are standing or sitting, turn your head to the right side as hard as you can and stay in this position for 10 seconds then turn your head to the left and hold on this position for another 10 minutes. You can do this exercise whenever is needed.
5. Sit on a chair and lean your head back as much as possible. In this position, clinches your teeth until you feel your neck muscles stretching. Remain so and count to 10 then relax. Repeat this twice a day, and gradually increase the number of repetitions.
6. Tennis ball exercise Place under your chin a tennis ball and press well, so you don’t drop it. Relax and repeat 10 times.