Because summer is just around the corner, that means I get to wear my sandals. And I love my sandals a lot. However, cracked heels are a real nuisance. So, I find out a really good solution to have smooth feet and enjoy the summer to the fullest. Cracked heels can be unattractive and even painful, but if you are in the same situation, check out! Thus, keep reading and see how I make a natural homemade cream for cracked heels. You will definitely want to try it out right away.
This recipe is perfect because my heels felt softer and smoother after the first application! So, what do you need for this recipe? Here are the ingredients:
– 1/3 cup virgin coconut oil
– 1/3 cup beeswax pastilles
– 3 Tbsp shea butter
– 5 drops Vitamin E
– 4 drops Lavender essential oil
– 4 drops Frankincense essential oil
– a jar
1. Start by adding the coconut oil, the beeswax, and the shea butter to a glass pint jar.
2. Place the jar into a small pot of simmering water. The pot only needs enough water to cover about half the jar when you place it in the pot.
3. Use some bamboo chopsticks to stir the mixture in the jar until everything has melted. The coconut oil will melt first, followed by the shea butter, and the beeswax will melt last.
4. Once everything is melted together, turn off the stove and remove the jar from the water. Add the Vitamin E to the jar, along with the Lavender and Frankincense essential oils, and stir again.
5. Pour the mixture into a clean, empty jar, and allow it to cool completely. It will cool in an hour or so at room temperature. However, you can speed up the cooling process by placing it into the fridge for a few minutes. I know I couldn’t wait so that’s what I did.
After cooling off, I used it immediately. It smells incredibly and it softens the heels like nothing else I’ve tried before. So, you make sure you try it, you’ll love the summer even more!